Dean Ambrose’s injury came at an awful time because it could quite possibly keep him out of action for a while. But since there’s no off-season in WWE, they’ll have to figure out what to do without him.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that since Ambrose didn’t suffer a full tear of his triceps tendon then recovery time won’t be as long as a full tear which is around six months. But as the Road To WrestleMania draws closer, it is still terrible timing for an injury.
It is reported that Ambrose was already hurt and most suspected an elbow problem until Dr. Dugas got in there and found the triceps tear. The injury may date back to the TLC event when he took a bump on a table which didn’t break meaning Ambrose could have been working in some pain for quite a while.
Apparently, the plan is to move Jason Jordan up the card on the upcoming Raw house shows so he can work in Dean Ambrose’s spot. At this point, it’s unknown if Kurt Angle’s baby boy will be donning a Shield vest, but you never know what could happen in WWE because it might make a sentimental split screen collage of both Angle and Jodan sporting Shield attire down the line.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WATCH: WWE Superstar takes a flying water bottle to the face on live TV
- Top WWE star will be taking time off soon
- Major surprise name believed to be involved in Women’s Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer teases return in the women’s Royal Rumble match
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame