TMZ Sports caught up with Hulk Hogan at LAX following the Andre The Giant documentary premiere. Hogan was asked about Mark Henry’s recent comments about not being quite ready for Hogan to return to WWE until Hogan specifically addresses the African-American wrestlers in the business for using the N-word years ago.
Hogan agrees with Henry and said that he feels that he needs to apologize to everyone. He said, “I totally agree with him, not to the black wrestlers, to all the wrestlers. What I said was way out of line and I’m forever sorry for that.”
Hogan previously apologized on Good Morning America and said that he used the n-word because it was a word that he heard used all of the time when he was growing up. Hogan was also asked about seeing Triple H at the documentary premiere. Click here to see photos of Hogan, Triple H and other top names on the red carpet.
There have been discussions between Hogan and WWE in recent weeks about how Hogan can help others learn from his mistakes. According to WWE, Hogan is not under contract and he is not scheduled for any events at this time.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe