If you watched this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw and wondered what was going on when Triple H was announced as Jason Jordan’s replacement at Survivor Series, then you would not be the only person asking questions. PWInsider is reporting that the decision to have Triple H replace Jason Jordan was made late in the weekend, sometime within the last 48 hours. Furthermore, Jason Jordan found out on Sunday night. This is the latest example of “plans change” by Vince McMahon.
This is the latest in a long list of changes to the pay-per-view. Paige was supposed to make a surprise return on Raw and she was supposed to get final spot on the women’s Raw team at Survivor Series but “plans changed” again and Bayley was given the spot. Also, The Shield vs. The Miz and The Bar was originally supposed to be announced during Miz TV but those plans changed and the match was announced on Monday afternoon via WWE’s social media.
For those of you that want to keep up with the latest changes, click here for the latest Survivor Series updates.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017
- WWE changed plans for Paige’s surprise Raw return
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE