Jason Jordan is in the middle of a pretty big program that could translate in just a starting point for his character’s story in the WWE Universe. After all, he’s still got plenty of gas left in the tank.
But PW Insider reports JJ was forced to miss the last two house show events in Texas due to injury. It’s unknown exactly what’s wrong with Jordan at this point, but let’s hope it’s nothing serious.
Jason Jordan is scheduled to defend his Raw Tag Team Championships with Seth Rollins at the Royal Rumble against The Bar. Sheamus and Cesaro probably don’t plan on being too easy on them either as they try and get their titles back. So he needs to be in the best shape possible.
It’s still unknown if Jason will be at Raw this week but let’s hope for the best. We will get you more information as we hear anything.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble