Jeff Jarrett is finally finding his rightful place in the WWE Hall Of Fame and by the look of it, he’s experiencing an all-around welcome back as well.
Double J recently updated fans to let them know that while he’s in NOLA for the WrestleMania and Hall Of Fame activities that he will be up to something else fans will eventually be able to watch in the WWE Network.
The future WWE Hall Of Famer announced recently that he will be filming an episode of Table For 3 while he is in town which is incredibly exciting.
Table For 3 has historically featured plenty of great conversation and even a few newsworthy stories have been shared in the process. With someone like Jarrett involved in Table For 3, we can only hope there will be great stories all around. This will be especially true if they place him with the right dinner party.
— Jeff Jarrett (@RealJeffJarrett) March 30, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe