Jeff Jarrett is out of rehab and he's looking good. We just reported about how status and were more than happy to have good news to report.
It would appear Double J is getting ready for the ring sooner than some would expect as well because he is currently booked for a private show this week in Nashville, Tennessee at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center for Tried and True Wrestling.
It is hosted by Wounded Warriors, Gold Star Families, and the Universiy of Kentucky and Northwestern University.
Jeff Jarrett, Karen Jarrett, James Storm, Jerry Lawler, Ricky Steamboat, Rebel, Crimson and Jax Dane are all scheduled to appear at the event and so far Double J is still going to appear.
When we heard Jeff Jarrett was doing better, we really didn't expect to see him back in the ring so soon, but good for him that he's able to get back in the ring already. This event is also being promoted by Global Force Wrestling so there's a good possibility Jeff Jarrett will be making this show.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WATCH: WWE Superstar takes a flying water bottle to the face on live TV
- Top WWE star will be taking time off soon
- Major surprise name believed to be involved in Women’s Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer teases return in the women’s Royal Rumble match
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame