Jim Cornette is making headlines again but this time it had nothing to do with Santino Marella. The 56-year old was part of Bruce Prichard's live show over the weekend.
Vince Russo's name came up and when he was given a cutout of Russo's head, Cornette then proceeded to lay it on the ground and motion as if he was going to urinate on it. Cornette apparently pulled his pants down a little bit too much and ended up flashing the crowd for a brief second.
The fans had a good time at the show but I think everyone could have done without seeing a different side of Cornette for that brief second. One fan said, "Could have done without seeing Corny’s penis but other than that great show!"
At that same show in Detroit, Cornette addressed the altercation with Santino Marella:
Cornette retweeted these tweets:
Check out some of the trending WWE news stories below:
- Brian Knobbs looks great after dropping a ton of weight
- Backstage news on why WWE decided to reunite The Shield
- WWE news on possible plans for Braun Strowman at the TLC pay-per-view
- WATCH: Things get heated when Santino Marella confronted Jim Cornette at Detroit convention
- WWE Superstar hinting at retirement?