The John Cena-Nikki Bella wedding was supposed to happen on Saturday, May 5th but as most of you know by now, they are no longer a couple.
People Magazine has compiled a list of things that were planned for the wedding and Cena literally apparently had creative control over most of it.
– Nikki told People that she wanted to wear “something very classy, like classic and sexy.” She said that her gown was a Marchesa.
– Brie was going to be the matron of honor.
– Last July, Cena told People that he was involved in the decor. He said, “All that information rests on her shoulders. I’m involved in every single step of the process, but I am like the last checkpoint. So, let’s say, décor will be chosen. And then I’ll be given three options but be nudged to like number two. I will politely agree to number two, but I am very much actively a part of the process.”
– Nikki’s bachelorette party happened over a nine-day period back in March. It took place in Paris with Brie and her closest friends.
– John had no interest in a bachelor party.
The wedding was supposed to air in July on the season finale of Total Bellas. It was reported last week in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the wedding cancellation changed plans for the show and they would have to recreate the break-up for the cameras.