John Cena is making the most of his WWE return that will last for about a month.
The former WWE Champion made his big return at Sunday’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view event to have a staredown with Universal Champion Roman Reigns to set up their SummerSlam main event.
Cena also appeared on Monday’s Raw to do a promo segment and is already set to appear on Friday’s SmackDown.
On Tuesday, WWE announced that Cena will be making more appearances on TV – Raw and SmackDown – in addition to house shows.
It was dubbed the “Summer Of Cena” by the company. Here’s the list of dates and locations of events that Cena will be appearing:
– Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
– Saturday, July 24: Supershow – PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
– Sunday, July 25: Supershow – KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Ky.
– Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Mo.
– Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
– Saturday, July 31: Supershow – Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee
– Sunday, August 1: Supershow – Little Caesars Arena in Detroit
– Friday, August 6: SmackDown – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
– Saturday, August 7: Supershow – Hertz Arena in Fort Myers, Fla.
– Monday, August 9: Raw – Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
– Friday, August 13: SmackDown – BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla.
– Saturday, August 14: Supershow – Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C.
– Sunday, August 15: Supershow – Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, S.C.
– Friday, August 20: SmackDown – Footprint Center in Phoenix
– Saturday, August 21: SummerSlam – Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas