Connect with us

Photo Credit: WWE


WWE News

John Cena is still refusing to go to Saudi Arabia for WWE Crown Jewel

WWE has decided to continue with the Crown Jewel show in Saudi Arabia but John Cena’s status remains unchanged since Monday.

Robbie Fox at Barstool Sports confirmed that Cena is still 100% off the show, despite being advertised for the World Cup this week on WWE television.

PostWrestling.com’s John Pollock reported that although there has been zero change on Cena’s end, WWE is hopeful that they can convince him to be a part of the show. Dave Meltzer reported earlier this week that the WWE creative team was told on Monday afternoon that Cena would not be flying out to Saudi Arabia.

Earlier this week, Fox reported that Daniel Bryan was refusing to go to Saudi Arabia. There is no update on if his status has changed in recent days. It is worth noting that Bryan has not tweeted or retweeted anything about Crown Jewel since October 6, shortly before reports surfaced about the disappearance/murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

For those of you that missed it, WWE issued a statement earlier today in their quarterly financial report that says they intend to move forward with Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia. Click here to read their statement.






Comments

More in WWE News

To Top