Kalisto’s wife Abby is furious with the fan that threw a bottle at him during 205 Live. It turns out that he needed stitches after getting hit by a a water bottle thrown by a fan. If you missed it, click here if you want to see the incident.
She wrote the following on Twitter:
“To the idiots who harmed my husband,
The way you assaulted my husband was disgusting to say the least. Your actions caused harm and medical intervention was needed. Second, I am in disbelief with those that think it’s ok to ridicule (poke fun of) someone who lives their life to entertain others. If it was you in the situation, you wouldn’t be laughing now would you?!
What a way to spend our holidays! Stitches, MRI, and possible fracture, we don’t know.”
— Abby (@1stladylucha) December 22, 2017
Keith Burdgoff, WWE parking coordinator, said that the fan who threw the bottle was caught.
Glad they caught him. Wish i could have!!!
— Keith Burgdoff (@WWEParkingGuy) December 20, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WATCH: WWE Superstar takes a flying water bottle to the face on live TV
- Top WWE star will be taking time off soon
- Major surprise name believed to be involved in Women’s Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer teases return in the women’s Royal Rumble match
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame