There is some good news to report on WWE Legend James “Kamala” Harris. His stepdaughter, Juanita James, said yesterday on Facebook that he was on life support and there was concern that he would not make it through emergency surgery but the news seems to be better just 24 hours later.
She noted that he is doing much better and off the ventilator. He is not talking but he is alert and Koko B. Ware is among the friends and family that have been by his side at the hospital.
UPDATE UPDATE James Harris AKA Kamala is doing much better, he is off the Ventilator. He's not talking but he's alert. But God
Kamala has been plagued by health issues related to diabetes in recent years that led to both of his legs being amputated. Our thoughts are with him and his family and hope he makes a full recovery from his recent health issues.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Popular WWE Network show appears to be canceled
- Vince McMahon unhappy with Kevin Owens after WrestleMania 33
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab