It’s tough being on the road and staying in shape. Randy Orton was on Edge and Christian’s podcast a few weeks ago and talked about how his metabolism is slowing down and he needs to work harder to stay in shape.
But sometimes you have to treat yourself and that’s what Orton did this week on one of his days off. Orton posted a photo on Instagram of his delicious McDonalds breakfast meal and he took a second to take a shot at Kevin Owens. Orton wrote, “Don’t judge me @metabolicmeals @1stphorm @emergefitnesstraining I needed the calories. Also I’m training for a potential confrontation with @fightowensfight”
The quick-witted Owens responded: “I’ve been preparing for a potential battle between us too, buddy. I watched paint dry today. I’ve got you all figured out.”
— Artorias #TeamPete (@ArtoriasDark1) October 28, 2017
My guess is that these guys are pretty good friends outside of the ring and they are just ribbing each other. WWE has things figured out for the Survivor Series pay-per-view but I wouldn’t be surprised if they began feuding on WWE TV in December. AJ Styles will be in a program with Jinder Mahal after Survivor Series and Rusev will be teaming with Aiden English so Orton vs. Owens makes sense heading into January’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Triple H did something really cool for Kevin Owens when he didn’t have to
- WWE NXT star and ROH star are engaged to be married
- Natalya and Zack Ryder comment on accidental crotch grab while taking Raw “Under Siege”
- Brutus Beefcake posts email screenshot, says Hogan has been hanging out with his ex-wife
- PHOTO: The Undertaker makes a rare appearance and reunites with Ric Flair