It’s unclear what’s next for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn but there are more details coming out following the news on them being sent home from the WWE European tour. Earlier we noted that management was not happy with them for not going along with what was scripted for them on Smackdown Live after the Zayn vs. Kofi Kingston match.
PWInsider is reporting that there were several things that were building up including Owens complaining loudly on the WWE talent bus. One person said that it was “the last straw” after several days of touring. Another person felt that it wasn’t a major issue and that Owens, who has been unhappy in recent weeks, was “just venting” and that combined with what happened at Smackdown forced management to take action.
Owens and Zayn were not at the live event on Wednesday night and they will not be on the rest of the European tour. They are not booked for Survivor Series. For the latest updates on Owens and Zayn, click here.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- How Vince McMahon reportedly felt about Chris Jericho competing at Wrestle Kingdom 12
- Things got awkward when Liv Morgan’s ex wrestled her current boyfriend
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?