It’s coming up on a year since WWE was reintroduced to the Olympic Hero Kurt Angle. Since he came back to WWE, Angle became the Raw General Manager and still holds down that position to this day.
But Angle also returned to the ring in a rather surprise last-minute decision at TLC to replace Roman Reigns. He has wrestled a couple more times since then but obviously, his full-time days as a pro wrestler is in the past. But that doesn’t mean he won’t be lacing up his boots once again especially since we’re on the Road To WrestleMania.
Angle recently posted an Instagram photo of himself from several years ago while he was proudly representing ECW with a caption that said, “Kurt Angle ‘Wrestling Machine Mode’ was my favorite character in WWE. He wasn’t very funny but he could take out anybody in an instant. Will the “wrestling machine” make a return? Stay tuned…. #itstrue.”
If this means a more intense Angle is on the horizon in WWE, then we could be in for some pretty entertaining events very soon.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star has heat with management
- WWE NXT star was in line for a major push but has disappeared from all shows
- Reason why two WWE NXT stars have disappeared from TV and live events
- Update on Bobby Lashley’s WWE return, post-WrestleMania plans
- WWE legends had to dress in the dark for Raw 25