Kurt Angle will return to action this Sunday night at the WWE TLC pay-per-view. Yes, you read that correctly. Angle will replace Roman Reigns in the main event and will team alongside Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose against The Miz, Braun Stroman, Kane, Sheamus, and Cesaro. This would be Angle’s first match in a WWE ring in over 11 years.
Also, AJ Styles will replace Bray Wyatt and will face Finn Balor on Sunday night. WWE made these changes because of medical issues. WWE did not give details on the medical issues but the belief is that Bray Wyatt is sick with viral meningitis. That is also the reason why Bo Dallas and JoJo are off the road.
The WWE TLC pay-per-view will air live on the WWE Network on Sunday night at 8 pm eastern. We pass along more updates as we get them.
There’s been so much news breaking in the last few days. Earlier today, it was reported that Kevin Owens had to fly home because of a personal issue. Click here to read more on Owens. Catch up on what is going on with Bray Wyatt, JoJo and Bo Dallas by clicking here. You can catch up on Nia Jax by clicking here and click here for the latest on Neville.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Viral meningitis scare could lead to changes to Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view
- One of the best wrestlers in the world is much closer to signing with WWE
- Reason why Tom Phillips was not on WWE Smackdown Live
- JoJo’s mother responds to rumors about her daughter
- Neville was infuriated with WWE before he decided to leave