The following betting odds were sent to us by BetWrestling:
Here are the initial odds for the WWE Championship Handicap match at the Royal Rumble, and also Ronda Rousey has regained top favorability for the Women’s Rumble.
Odds have finally been set for the handicap match for the WWE Championship. The champion, AJ Styles is favored at -225 currently, with the team of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn a +162 underdog.
AJ Styles(c) -225 vs Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens +162
Also, the Women’s Royal Rumble has experienced another change at the top with Ronda Rousey once again holding the most favorable odds at +137. Ronda, who has not been announced as being at the Rumble, was the original most favored. Asuka, however, took over that position but has been knocked out it and now sits in the second most favored position at +150. Very close odds between these two women, but the change is notable.
Women’s Royal Rumble Top 5
Ronda Rousey +137
Asuka 6/4 +150
Becky Lynch +600
Nia Jax +800
Nikki Bella +1000
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL