We might remember Tammy Lynn Sytch fondly as Sunny when she pranced around while her theme song proclaimed, “you know you want me.” But in recent years she’s found herself on the wrong side of the law a couple times.
PW Insider confirms Tammy Sytch requested revocation of her parole in Carbon County Court in Pennslyvania for April 20th.
She was extradited from the Monmouth County Correctional Facility in New Jersey on March 28th and has been held incarcerated since her arrest several weeks ago for failure to appear at court due to her DUI arrests previously this year.
It doesn’t look good for Sunny at this point because she is being processed for a slew of charges including contempt, disobedience/resistance in New Jersey. It was also reported that Sytch has technically been a fugitive from justice because a motion had been filed which requested her August 2017 parole be revoked.
Let’s hope for the best as this situation develops because Tammy still has a chance to turn things around after this legal mess is behind her.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe