As recently reported, WWE has announced that both Raw and SmackDown Live stars are scheduled to appear on the 25th Anniversary of Raw on Monday, January 22 at The Barclays and The Manhattan Center. Yes, for the first-time ever, Raw will take place in two arenas. In addition, the Undertaker, Kevin Nash, and Shawn Michaels are also scheduled to appear.
The Barclays Center recently posted a picture of people WWE is promoting to be on the show. These stars from both brands include Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Alexa Bliss, Braun Strowman, and Asuka.
You can view the photo below.
— Barclays Center (@barclayscenter) October 30, 2017
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- A former WWE Champion was contacted last weekend about being Finn Balor’s TLC opponent
- Update on Roman Reigns, Bo Dallas, and Bray Wyatt
- Natalya and Zack Ryder comment on accidental crotch grab while taking Raw “Under Siege”
- Brutus Beefcake posts email screenshot, says Hogan has been hanging out with his ex-wife
- PHOTO: The Undertaker makes a rare appearance and reunites with Ric Flair