Chyna’s manager Anthony Anzaldo told The New York Daily News that he believes that she passed away last week after unintentionally overdosing on a mixture of Valium and Ambien. Anzaldo doesn’t believe that she overdosed on purpose, but he did admit that she was taking more than she should have.
“She was inappropriately taking her legally prescribed medication over the course of two to three weeks,” Anzaldo said. “On Sunday night, her body had enough. … Her normal amount was one thing, but over the course of time, she was increasing, and not properly.”
It should be noted that it will take 8 months before the toxicology results are back and we find out how she really died.