Connect with us

Marty Jannetty responds to stories suggesting that he wanted to have sex with his “daughter”

WWE News

Marty Jannetty responds to stories suggesting that he wanted to have sex with his “daughter”



Several mainstream media outlets have picked up on a story about former WWE Superstar Marty Jannety. We heard about this last month but we chose to ignore the story because we try to stay away from salacious items like this but we are reporting on it since Jannetty has issued a statement on the recent reports.

Basically, several media outlets posted a screen shot from a Marty Jannetty Facebook post. The post asked followers if Jannetty should have sex with his “daughter” Bianca, who appears to be in her 20’s, after finding out that she is not his bilogical child. Previous posts on his account indicated that he only found out about her existence in 2014 and he vowed to turn his life around after she made contact with him. The full Facebook post read: “If you loves me as much as I loves you, you will give your opinion, just did DNA (22 weeks ago), she’s NOT my daughter, we both held out of sex because you don’t do that, but now we ain’t? From a guy’s side, SHE’S F**KING HOT, but she’s been [my] daughter. I want to, but I can’t get past that.”

On Thursday, Jannetty responded to the mainstream news reports and said that his account was hacked and he had nothing to do with the post about his “daughter.”

Here is the screenshot and then scroll down for the statement from Jannetty:

His full statement is below:

“BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL MEDIA!!! NO SEX WITH DAUGHTERS!!! (I put that 2nd line in to grab your attention as you need to see whats going on with this) : I will be limiting what I say here due to attorney’s advice & lawsuits in progress.

Several major newspapers in major cities in America(and countries, Canada, Australia & the UK, so far) have recently written articles on me about my daughter, suggesting we wanted to have sex together. Well please share this and write an article about this(as I know you won’t because it’s not something negative on me) ITS FAKE NEWS!!

My site was hacked or it came from a fake account, which Im constantly having Facebook remove them. (Had been hacked 7 times b4 since on FB) All the newspapers other than the NY Post(I think thats the one)(its definitely a top NY paper though) have written the article AS FACT. The NY Post did say at the end of the article that they didnt know if the story was true or hacked. BUT, they wrote it anyway. This morning I found a big piece of evidence where this came from.

I always tell my people on Facebook about losing my phones which happens a lot(Dude, where’s my phone) Well heres how I know a recent one was stolen and not lost. I got up this morning and saw my phone had 8 FB messages that came in from 4:30am when I went to bed and 8:30am when I woke up. I checked into them and they were all people asking why I looked so sad. There was a pic sent to many people in my FB messenger of me>>looking horrible!!! IT TOLD ON THE CULPRIT! The picture is of me close up and wearing my reading glasses and looking tired as can be(which I was) BUT, that pic came while I was setting up Skype and didnt mean to take a selfie, evidently I touched a wrong place.

But I saved that pic to THAT PHONE to occasionally look and remind myself Im getting real old. Point being, it was saved to that STOLEN phone. Not FB, not my laptop, tablet or computer. JUST THAT PHONE. AndI always leave my FB open on my phone so that person was able to go all through my FB account. That person must hate me. Why else would they do that crap to me? My biggest disappointment is no one(that saw it) caught on that it was obviously fake and at least ASKED me about it rather than take it as true. EXCEPT, for a few on my fan page. Thats how I originally found out about it.
Its a 6 weeks old thing that I was keeping quiet about so as not to harm the investigation. BUT recently,for some odd reason, newspapers are suddenly reporting on it.(we know why) But NOW you all know the REAL on this. Sorry Bianca AND Wendy that y’all are getting dragged into my messes. I love yall, this will be fixed!!”

BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL MEDIA!!! NO SEX WITH DAUGHTERS!!! (I put that 2nd line in to grab your attention as you need to…

Posted by Marty Jannetty on Thursday, September 28, 2017

More WWE News:






Comments

More in WWE News

Follow WrestlingNewsCo

Follow WrestlingNews.co on Facebook

Follow WrestlingNews.co on Instagram

Follow WrestlingNews.co on Twitter

Subscribe to WrestlingNews.co on YouTube







To Top