Sometimes you have to put yourself through pain for your art and nobody realizes this more than pro wrestlers. Matt Jackson recently recorded an episode of Being The Elite for their YouTube channel and during the filming he took a classic wrestling move that’s still hurting him.
Chyna was the 9th Wonder Of The World and she had a very special way of low-blowing someone. It looked like it hurt a lot and now Matt Jackson can be a testament to this fact.
Let’s hope Jackson’s nether region is able get back to tip-top shape and maybe he’s learned a valuable lesson about taking a bump in that area. Either way, he’s still got plenty of royalty checks coming from Hot Topic, so we’re sure he can afford an icepack in the meantime.
I got “Chyna Low-Blowed” for a BTE bit three days ago & I’m still in pain.
— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) December 13, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star indefinitely suspended
- Could we finally see CM Punk in a wrestling ring in 2018?
- Wrestler charged in murder of his girlfriend
- Hurricane Helms’ savage response to porn star Mia Khalifa after her comments about WWE
- Big news on Daniel Bryan’s in-ring WWE return