Former UFC fighter-turned WWE Superstar Matt Riddle is set to make his debut inside Madison Square Garden. WWE will be hosting a house show the day after Christmas on December 26th from “The World’s Most Famous Arena.” MSG’s official website has updated the match card for the show, which now includes an NXT bout featuring Riddle.
He will team up with Aleister Black, Ricochet, Pete Dunne & Velveteen Dream to take on the team of NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa & The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly, Roderick Strong, and Bobby Fish) in a Ten-Man Tag Team match. Other notable names advertised for the show include John Cena, Ronda Rousey, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and more.
The likely main event of the night will be a Steel Cage match between Rollins and Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship. Check out the full card for the show here:
- Steel Cage match for the Intercontinental Championship: (C) Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
- RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax
- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley
- Matt Riddle, Pete Dunne, Ricochet, Aleister Black & Velveteen Dream vs. The Undisputed Era & NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa
- WWE RAW Tag Team Champions Bobby Roode & Chad Gable vs. The AOP
- Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Finn Balor
- The Riott Squad & Mickie James vs. Bayley, Ember Moon, Sasha Banks, and Natalya