Connect with us

WWE News

Mauro Ranallo returning to WWE NXT on Wednesday

It looks like all is well between Mauro Ranallo and WWE as he will return to work this Wednesday night on NXT. Pro Wrestling Sheet first confirmed the news.

Ranallo did not appear on last week’s NXT because he was unhappy about co-worker Corey Graves going on Twitter to criticize his work on NXT TakeOver: WarGames. Ranallo’s mental health struggles have been well documented and he was said to be in “rough shape” last week after Graves’ comments.

Graves later apologized on his podcast and he has told people that his tweets were done in character to hype the brand warfare storyline for the Survivor Series pay-per-view. That explanation was met by skepticism by some who wondered why Graves would only target Ranallo while praising the other NXT announcers Nigel McGuinness and Beth Phoenix.

Dave Meltzer reported over the weekend that Ranallo had been in touch with WWE officials in recent days and the company was working things out with him to get him back by Wednesday.

For various reasons, Ranallo is seen as an asset to the company so it is great to hear that he will be back at work this week.






Comments

More in WWE News

To Top