WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley is continuing his work with RAINN — the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. This time, he is putting up some really cool memorabilia up in the name of charity.
Thanks to Chelsea for sending us the following:
“Through 9pm EST on Monday, August 14, Mick has put some of his most prized possessions up for grabs. From clothing he’s worn in the ring, to in-person experiences and rare items personalized to winners, this is an exciting opportunity for fans to gain access to exclusive stuff. Fans could own Mick’s Cactus Jack leopard boots, order room service with Mick and Noelle before SummerSlam, and tons more. All proceeds will benefit RAINN.”
Here are just some of the items that you can bid on:
– Order room service with Mick and Noelle before SummerSlam
– Dinner and a show with Hardcore Legend Mick Foley (for four)
– Cactus Jack leopard boots worn by Mick Foley at last official match
– Mick Foley’s leather strap from 1996 Mankind boots
– Mick Foley’s state tropper necktie worn as Mankind
– Foley’s WWE Hall of Fame Induction photo, inscribed to you
– Vest worn by Mick Foley at 2010 “Against All Odds” match
– Mick Foley’s flannel vest worn during Cactus Jack matches
– Shoe worn during Mick Foley’s 1999 Mankind matches
You can check out the rest of the items up for auction by clicking here.