This week’s episode of Smackdown saw a big drop from last week’s show. This week, the show was watched by 2,323,000 viewers. That is down from last week’s 2,542,000 viewers. The drop was expected because they were up against the American League Wild Card game between the Minnesota Twins.
This week’s show featured the final hard sell for Sunday’s WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, including Kevin Owens attack on Shane McMahon and Jinder Mahal’s attack on Shinsuke Nakamura.
The show also included an intense in-ring segment with The New Day and The Usos cutting promos to sell their Smackdown Tag Team title match that will take place inside the cell.
There’s a ton of breaking news within the last 24 hours. Catch up now by clicking below:
- Major spoiler on what WWE is planning for Sister Abigail at the TLC PPV
- Reason why WWE has been booking Enzo Amore at the end of Raw
- Online ad indicates that a top WWE star is moving to Raw
- Is Bayley turning heel soon?
- Leaked poster confirms big storyline plans