As noted, former WWE star Kurt Angle will be appearing on the next season of Duck Dynasty, which premieres on January 13th on A&E. An A&E News release has revealed some of the Season 9 highlights:
- Professional wrestler Kurt Angle helps Jep with his wrestling;
- A Robertson family road trip to move John Luke and Mary Kate into Liberty University.
- Along the way the family swings by Nashville to visit Willie's friend, country music rapper, Colt Ford.
- Willie and Alan agree to help Miss Kay open up her own bakery.
- Willie recruits family members to settle an old dodgeball score.
Here is a teaser trailer for the new season:
Duck Dynasty | January 13thSpread the quacktastic news! The new season of #DuckDynasty premieres Wednesday, January 13th at 9/8c on A&E.
Posted by Duck Dynasty on A&E on Tuesday, December 22, 2015
The new season will feature nine-episodes and will wrap up on February 17th.