It looks like there is nothing to worry about in regards to Charlotte Flair’s status going into WrestleMania 34. The Wrestling Observer website is reporting that the injury reported on WWE.com is nothing major and she will not be out of action for too long.
Flair underwent dental surgery for a mouth infection last Wednesday. That would explain why she was not at the live events over the weekend. Flair was scheduled to face Natalya on Smackdown Live. She was also scheduled to team with Bobby Roode against Finn Balor and Sasha Banks. Obviously, those matches will not be taking place. Becky Lynch has been campaigning to take Flair’s place. WWE announced that a fan vote will determine who replaces Flair on Mixed Match Challenge.
As of this writing, she is expected to be fine for WrestleMania.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live