IGN.com has released some more gameplay video of WWE 2K16 as well as some new details about the game. Check them out below:
Also, here are the new/returning features for the game:
- MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.
- Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!
- WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows
- Online has been “overhauled.”
- Three-man commentary team, with John “Bradshaw” Layfield joining King and Cole.
- Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.
- No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!
- Improved ref and manager AI.
The game will be released on October 27th, 2015 in the United States.