NXT GM William Regal announced during Wednesday’s episode of NXT that Jushin Liger would be facing Tyler Breeze at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) August 6, 2015
Both Kevin Owens and Finn Balor hinted during Wednesday’s episode of NXT that they would be wrestling in a ladder match for the NXT Title at the NXT Takeover event, but WWE has yet to confirm it.
So for now, the two will wrestle in a singles match for the title. WWE could always announce the stipulation on an upcoming episode of NXT.
NXT Takeover: Brooklyn will take place on August 22, 2015, in the Barclay’s Center of Brooklyn, New York City, New York. This will be the first NXT TakeOver held outside of Full Sail University and be shown live on the WWE Network.
Down below is the current card as of this writing:
– NXT Title Match: Finn Balor © vs. Kevin Owens
– NXT Women’s Title Match: Sasha Banks © vs. Bayley
– Tag Team Title Match: Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy © vs. The Vaudevillians
– Singles Match: Jushin Liger vs. Tyler Breeze
– Singles Match: Samoa Joe vs. Baron Corbin
– Apollo Crew will make his debut.