The stories about Nia Jax appear to be overblown, according to an update on the Wrestling Observer website. There was a lot of false news on her in recent days, in part, because there was so little information getting out from WWE. We noted from the start that Jax never quit the company even though others insisted that she walked out before Raw. Jax was not at the live events over the weekend and she was not at Raw so it would not have been possible for her to walk out.
Jax will be off for a few weeks and will return for next month’s European tour starting on 11/1. She is basically on a leave of absence even though she and WWE are not using those words.
Just to be clear, friends that know her say that all of the stories claiming that she walked out of Raw, asked for a leave of absence, or is unhappy with the company are all not true. WWE is also denying that she walked out or quit.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Viral meningitis scare could lead to changes to Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view
- One of the best wrestlers in the world is much closer to signing with WWE
- Reason why Tom Phillips was not on WWE Smackdown Live
- JoJo’s mother responds to rumors about her daughter
- Neville was infuriated with WWE before he decided to leave