NXT is like a family because the students and pro wrestlers at the WWE Performance Center really bond during their time in WWE’s developmental territory. Anyone who spends time in NXT develops a bond with people that will last forever, especially if you’ve been there as long as Hideo Itami.
Although Itami might have been on the WWE main roster a long time ago if it weren’t for so many awfully timed injuries, it appears the man formally known as Kenta is finally going to be making his main roster debut as a part of 205 Live.
But at the NXT show in Largo on Saturday night, the roster wanted to make sure Itami knew how much he would be missed. They gathered in the ring and rose up the future WWE Cruiserweight in a very nice send-off celebration.
This obviously meant a lot to Itami as he tweeted out following the event in a show of respect. It looks like Hideo Itami might be taking his talents to 205 Live, but he will always be NXT.
Thank you for your RESPECT
— Hideo Itami / 伊丹英雄 (@HideoItami) December 17, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon