It isn’t uncommon to hear about two people getting together while in WWE’s Developmental Territory known as NXT. Many couples have gotten together and started families after meeting in pro wrestling and it looks like another couple recently tied the knot.
Former NXT star and Tough Enough winner Sara Lee and NXT star Wesley Blake were married in Titusville, Florida on Saturday.
The couple had their daughter Piper on May 1, 2017, but decided to make their relationship official in a legal sense this weekend.
Congratulations to the three of them as they continue as a family into 2018 and beyond.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- John Cena is booked for a MAJOR WrestleMania match
- WWE star works as a heel at live event in Detroit
- WWE star returns at live event in Detroit
- SPOILER: Live event ads may have given away who will win the U.S. title tournament
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane