If you’ve never had the chance to see the NXT roster do their thing live then you really need to do yourself a favor and check them out if you ever get the chance. The guys and girls in WWE’s developmental territory not only bring a great show everytime they’re in the ring but you can tell how much fun they’re having.
The NXT roster had a lot of fun during the show on Friday night when they held a Women’s Halloween Battle royal featuring the women of NXT dressed up in their best Halloween costumes for the Sanford show.
This really takes the idea of wrestling in a costume to another level. But it looks like they had a ton of fun in the process. The best one in my book has to be Nikki Cross’ impression of No Way Jose, then again it was an overwhelming favorite in general. But Shayna Baszler dressed as Darth Vader was pretty epic too.
— Libby Hill (@lahill122) October 28, 2017
— OMG its Price (@omgitsprice) October 28, 2017
— Robby Deese (@RobbyDeese) October 28, 2017
— John Betz (@JohnBetz) October 28, 2017
— Heather Rose ? (@heather87rose_) October 28, 2017
— John Chagaris (@Johnnychag) October 28, 2017
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Hulk Hogan getting a makeover?
- Bully Ray has another message for the Impact Wrestling locker room
- Kevin Owens’ wife provides an update
- WWE looking at other options besides John Cena as special referee for Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal
- Paige had something to say about Alexa Bliss’ promo on Raw