Opening betting odds have opened for this Sunday’s WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view event. Check them out below:
* WWE Champion Seth Rollins is a -900 favorite to retain over Dean Ambrose (+500).
* John Cena is a slight favorite (-160) against Kevin Owens (+120).
* Roman Reigns is favored (-510) against to win the MITB ladder match.
* Ryback is the strongest favorite so far (-1,850) to retain the IC title against Big Show (+900).
* New Day is the favorite (-420) to retain the tag titles against the Prime Time Players (+300).
* Nikki Bella is favored (-140) to retain the Divas Championship against Paige (+100)
* King Barrett is favored (-190) to defeat R-Truth (+150) on the Kickoff show.
WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, June 14, 2015 at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. The event will air on the WWE Network and traditional pay-per-view outlets. This will be the sixth event under the Money in the Bank chronology and the first WWE pay-per-view event held in Columbus since 2004.