WWE has announced that a 6-women tag team match is scheduled for tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw. Bayley, Sasha Banks, and Mickie James will team up to face Paige, Mandy Rose, and Sonya Deville. This would be Paige’s first match since June 2016
Also, Roman Reigns will put up his title in an Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge. For more, click here for the Raw preview.
Mike Rome makes the announcement about the women’s match in the video below:
— WWE (@WWE) November 27, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star says she has been body shamed in the WWE locker room
- Don’t rule out an in-ring return for Hulk Hogan
- SPOILER: WWE may end up revealing one mastermind behind both NXT invasions of Raw/Smackdown
- Major name says he’s like to return to WWE with a full-time schedule
- Monday Night Raw on the FOX Network?