It looks like Paige is getting even closer to an in-ring comeback. She’s been working out at the WWE Performance Center and it looks like only a matter of time at this point before WWE’s Anti-Diva is back in action
It’s likely Paige will be returning to SmackDown Live when she comes back to WWE television. Most people have assumed this will be the case seeing how Raw got Asuka. But it’s still up in the air at this point because nobody really knows what can happen in WWE.
But what we are sure of is Paige has been working hard in the ring. She recently sent out a pretty cool shout out to Mandy Rose, Nikki Cross, Ember Moon, and Ruby Riot thanking them for kicking her butt in the ring for the past few weeks.
We can only assume Paige is close to getting all that ring-rust off of her at this point and she will be more than ready to make her return when they finally call her name.
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) November 1, 2017
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Triple H has joined The Shield
- Sami Zayn smashes fan in face with announce table at SmackDown Live
- Backstage news on why Sin Cara has been beating Baron Corbin
- Impact Wrestling management apologizes to Kazuchika Okada
- Former Impact Wrestling star could be on his way to WWE