The legal situation between police and Paige/Alberto El Patron is not over. Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that police have determined that there is probable cause for Paige to be charged for battery. This is all related to the Orlando airport incident with Alberto El Patron.
Orlando PD gave the following statement to Ryan Satin: “OPD detectives have found that probable cause exists to charge Saraya Bevis with Battery (Domestic Violence). Detectives have sent the information to the State Attorney’s Office for review and the SAO will determine whether to file charges in the case.”
Last week, in a statement on her Twitter account, Paige claimed that she was the one that was held for battery even though police were indicating at the time that it was only Alberto that was being investigated.
The final decision on whether or not Paige gets charged is in the hands of the State Attorney’s office.
If you want to read up on some of the events leading up to this story, click on the links below:
- Alberto El Patron being investigated for alleged domestic violence incident
- GFW Releases statement concerning Alberto’s domestic abuse investigation
- Paige issues statement after reports of domestic incident with Alberto El Patron
- Paige’s brother speaks out about Alberto, claims he beats her
- Airport witness: Paige screamed that Alberto had been “doing coke for two-days straight”
- Paige’s brother Roy is worried about his sister, says Alberto won’t let her back in WWE, Alberto wished death on sick uncle
- Paige gives the “full story” on airport incident with Alberto El Patron
- WAW promotion (owned by Paige’s family) strips Alberto El Patron of World Heavyweight Championship