Paige is a rebel and that’s an understatement. After coming back from injury she’s the leader of a faction and has a new boyfriend. Now she has a new tattoo as well and it’s not very PG-friendly, to say the least.
During the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, it looks like WWE did all they could to keep Paige’s new ink off of their product. She not only kept her hands covered by the table during the kickoff show, but it looks like her new hand ink was covered up with makeup as well.
There are companies that market makeup especially for covering up tattoos so it looks like Paige might need to invest in a hefty supply. Becuase if this is the plan of keeping her profanity-ridden tattoo off of WWE television, then Paige will need to get used to covering up those tattoos.
— Aaron Varble (@TheVarble) February 26, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!