It certainly looks like Rhonda Rousey is destined to show up in WWE sooner than later. With the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble coming up on January 28th, this seems like a great time for that to finally happen. However, Rousey will probably be more than welcomed whenever she decides to debut.
But as it turns out Rowdy Ronda isn’t the only female from MMA who might be interested in spending some time in WWE.
TMZ Sports recently spoke to Paige VanZant who expressed great interest in a WWE run as well. After all, if Ronda Rousey can do it, then VanZant wants a turn too.
She said that she is “definitely interested” in doing something with WWE. “If the knock comes onto my door, I’m taking it,” VanZant said,”when the time is right.”
But it doesn’t look like PVZ will be locking up in a WWE ring just yet as she is currently preparing for her big fight at UFC Fight Night 124 against Jessica-Rose Clark. However, you can never say never in the wild and wonderful world of professional wrestling.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble