Millions of fans and fellow wrestlers have reached out on social media in recent weeks to wish Ric Flair a full recovery from his recent hospitalization. Some of his closest friends have flown to see him and one of them happens to be 11× NBA All-Star Charles Barley.
Flair posted a photo of himself and Barkley from a rehab center in Atlanta. Flair, who has dropped a lot of weight, has made a miraculous recovery since being admitted to the hospital last month with a variety of different health issues.
Barkley and Flair’s friendship dates back over 20 years. Barkley once appeared on an episode of WCW Monday Nitro with Flair.
Look Who Popped In Today! Sir Charles ? pic.twitter.com/GVl3elpDAH
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) September 14, 2017
Here are some more trending stories from the past couple of days:
- WWE star possibly injured in Hawaii
- The secret to Vince McMahon’s forehead cut may have been revealed
- Dana Warrior has something to say to Dolph Ziggler
- Another real-life WWE romance appears to have begun
- WWE NXT’s newest stars get a stable name