Kofi Kingston has been under contract with WWE for over a decade. Throughout his entire time with his company, he’s been able to stand out because of his athleticism and because he is always looking to change things up in the ring.
Kingston’s moveset and accent may have changed over the years, but one thing that has been consistent with him is his trademark dreadlocks. Well, that is until now because the locks are apparently gone. As seen in the photo below, Kingston said that he got bored and decided to cut them off.
It’s not clear if he has completely shaved his head or if he will have shorter locks but we should know more on this week’s episode of Smackdown Live.
The New Day and The Usos have seemingly ended their feud but, for those of you that have been paying attention to what’s been written on this site, the long-term plans are for The New Day to break the record for most WWE tag team title reigns in company history. So, don’t expect to see them away from the title scene for too long.
Check out some of the trending WWE news stories below:
- Official challenge issued to John Cena at WrestleMania 34
- Enzo Amore says he is the reason why Neville quit WWE
- PHOTO: Big Show is looking shredded after hip surgery
- SPOILER: Another huge match looks likely for WWE Survivor Series
- Several wrestlers reportedly seeking advice from Cody Rhodes as they plan their exit from WWE