There was some worry that The Miz might have to preempt some WrestleMania activities due to the fact that his wife Maryse was pregnant and due very close to the Show Of Shows.
But it looks like Maryse gave birth to a healthy baby girl a few weeks earlier than expected.
Monroe Sky Mizanin just couldn’t wait to see the world so she could start her journey as soon as possible.
The Miz posted a picture of three hands belonging to himself, his wife, and new baby. It is really quite an excellent photo.
Congratulations to the It Couple for this exciting and life-changing event.
Of course our little girl arrived early. Welcome to the world Monroe Sky Mizanin 3/27/18 11:40pm pic.twitter.com/Z3GByZBQah
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) March 28, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
- WATCH: Alexa Bliss wants a match with a WWE Hall Of Famer
- Kevin Owens changes name on Twitter and loses verification
- Kenny Omega on WWE’s treatment of homosexual characters
- Reason why Daniel Bryan looked so good in the ring on SmackDown Live