Darren Young continues to train as he gets ready to return to action next month. Young, who has been out of action after undergoing elbow surgery earlier this year, has completely transformed his body. Check out the photo below and scroll down for more.
— nodaysoff D-Young (@DarrenYoungWWE) July 22, 2017
— nodaysoff D-Young (@DarrenYoungWWE) July 25, 2017
— nodaysoff D-Young (@DarrenYoungWWE) July 26, 2017
Young was getting a decent push last year when they added Bob Backlund as his coach at ringside but that push cooled off and he was working on WWE Main Event up until February. The elbow injury took place on a WWE Main Event taping in January. We’ll see if this transformation will help get him a better spot on the roster when he returns.
It’s not a lock that he’ll be brought back before SummerSlam but he could be back in time for the rumored Superstar Shakeup. We have more on the talks going on regarding roster moves (some names could be moving to NXT) and you can read more on that story by clicking here.
Did you miss out on some of the top WWE news stories from the past 24 hours? Catch up now by clicking on some of the links below:
- WWE PC sings “happy birthday” to Triple H, WWE star mocks GFW pay, Nakamura leaving? + more
- Is a top WWE star already planning on leaving?
- New Look Planned For Top Global Force Wrestling Star
- Braun Strowman berated by a GFW executive at a bar in Nashville
- WWE gives an update on Renee Young’s status