Ronda Rousey is now a full-time WWE Superstar after completing the filming of Mile 22 in Columbia last week. We previously reported how she is back in the USA and was training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
You can see her training in the pictures below and by the looks of things, she was having a great time. It might only be a little while until we see what Rowdy Ronda can do in the ring. After all, she’s booked for a contract signing at Elimination Chamber and if you know anything about WWE history, that kind of segment can escalate quickly.
Sara Del Ray, Normal Smiley, Shayna Baszler and others were all there and it looks like Ronda is fitting in very well. This certainly adds a bit of excitement to whatever she’ll be doing on the Road To WrestleMania.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend