When you imagine Batista, Baron Corbin, Chris Jericho, Christian, Natalya, and Tyson Kidd hanging out you might picture them in 1980’s attire, but that’s exactly what happened.
This group of pro wrestling Superstars all gathered together for a recent Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation 80’s themed fundraiser. It certainly looks like everyone had a great time in the process and Y2J absolutely owned his Don Knotts from Three’s Company look.
According to JDRF, their cause is “accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D [type 1 diabetes] and its complications” which is certainly a noble goal. It also gave some of our favorite pro wrestlers a chance to dress up in some pretty righteous 1980’s looks which is awesome too.
A great night, great friends and for a great cause! … thanks @IAmJericho ? We love a good 80’s!?? #walktocurediabetes @BaronCorbinWWE @TJWilson @DaveBautista @Christian4Peeps pic.twitter.com/EBTeLHASKC
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) February 24, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend