WWE Network has hosted some of the most amazing original programming fans want to see. But it turns out one fan favorite might be hitting the cutting room floor very soon.
There have been several programs to be canceled in recent months and it appears another show is on the chopping block as well.
PW Insider’s Mike Johnson reports while there hasn’t been an official announcement of a cancellation, the set for Bring It To The Table was “literally put in storage” and at this time there are no plans for future episodes.
Bring It To The Table was an incredibly interesting and controversial program featuring running through some of the hottest topics in WWE. Some lines between work and shoot. Plenty of controversial subjects were launched from Bring It To The Table including the Mauro Ranallo/JBL situation and the recent stories about Enzo Amore’s backstage heat.
If Bring It To The Table is seriously finished it will be missed for the unique viewpoints and presentation that it provided fans.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017