It’s been a while since we saw the Big Red Machine do his thing. After Braun Strowman squished him in a qualifying match for the Elimination Chamber Kane was written off of WWE television. But he’s got plenty on his plate as he continues to campaign for Mayor of Knox County Tennessee.
PW Insider confirms that Kane will be at Raw this week in Anaheim which could very well see him being used on the show. This might spark a Road To WrestleMania for Kane since he’s in the building so WWE can start building things for him. After all, election day for Kane isn’t until May 1st, so he could have time for a run toward the Show Of Shows as well.
Only time will tell on that one though, but don’t be surprised if Raw is lit up with Kane’s entrance sometime during the show this week.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend