Former Impact Wrestling star James Storm is backstage at Raw, according to an Instagram story posted by Paige. Tonight’s Raw will emanate from Atlanta, GA so this is not just a case of a wrestler stopping by to say hello because he lives over 3 and a half hours away. The Instagram story appears to have been deleted because it’s not currently visible on her account but it was on there earlier this afternoon.
A couple of years ago when Storm opted to stick with Impact Wrestling over NXT, he was told that the door would always be open for him to work in WWE. Since tonight’s episode of Raw is the go-home show for WrestleMania, the chances of seeing Storm on television tonight seem small. I guess we’ll find out in a few hours.
For more potential spoiler news on who else is backstage at Raw, click here.
James Storm is backstage at Raw. pic.twitter.com/G15FDFjzIZ
— Tyler Bunn (@thetylerbunn) April 2, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe