Here are the announced lineups for the Raw tour of Australia in September. Keep in mind, if you continue reading, this may tip off some post-SummerSlam plans.
Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
Names announced: Samoa Joe, Jason Jordan, Apollo Crews, Titus O’Neil, R-Truth, Enzo Amore, Goldust, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel and Elias Samson
The winner of the battle royal will challenge The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship
Raw Tag Team Championship
Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Rhyno and Heath Slater
Raw Women’s Championship – Six-Pack Challenge
Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Mickie James vs. Nia Jax vs. Emma
Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
Big Show vs. Big Cass
Neville vs. Akira Tozawa
Obviously, the card is subject to change but Reigns vs. Strowman pretty much tells you that they plan on keeping that feud going after SummerSlam and one of those men could win the Universal Championship. The Women’s Championship match doesn’t give anything away since it’s a multi-woman match but it’s interesting that The Hardys are not advertised and it looks like Balor/Wyatt and Show/Cass will continue their feuds into the fall.
Also, as noted earlier, some of these names might be leaving Raw. For more on that story, click here.
Did you miss out on some of the top WWE news stories from the past 24 hours? Catch up now by clicking on some of the links below:
- Former ROH World Champion is reportedly “on his way” to WWE”
- There could be some WWE roster changes coming after SummerSlam
- WWE PC sings “happy birthday” to Triple H, WWE star mocks GFW pay, Nakamura leaving? + more
- Is a top WWE star already planning on leaving?
- New Look Planned For Top Global Force Wrestling Star
- Braun Strowman berated by a GFW executive at a bar in Nashville
- WWE gives an update on Renee Young’s status